Mods have a weird relationship with games, given that they are not exactly official, but they add to them in a very meaningful and interesting way. To download and install mods for Minecraft on your Android or iOS device, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the App Store/Google Play Store.
- Look for “AddOns for Minecraft PE (MCPE)”.
- Open the App after installation.
- Select the desired mod and select “Copy to Minecraft.”
Now, players can create a New World in Minecraft by using the mod and following these steps:
- Tap Play
- Tap Create New`
- Tap Create New World
- Scroll down to the Resource Packs or Behavior Packs section in the panel to the left.
- Select Resource Packs or Behavior Packs.
- Select a mod, then tap ＋ below it.
- Tap Activate below the texture pack.
- Tap Create in the panel to the left.
Features of AddOns for Minecraft PE:
- Maps installer
- Resource pack/ Texture pack installer
- Skins installer
- Seeds installer
Note: The app is not official or affiliated with Mojang in any way.